Pages

22.9.10

hello doc or shall we say kitty martin?




A childhood without 'Hello Kitty' would just not have been possible.
My sisters and I probably had all their accessories for little girls possible, or at least all the 'Hello Kitty' products that were available in South Africa in the 1980's ;)

As for Doc Martens, I remember my first impression when my older sister at age 13, me age 9, told me she had to have a pair of high top Doc Martens. 'WHY?
However, in the past few years the doc has rather grown on me, only to make me realise my sister had some idea of fashion at the age of 13.

So you might be asking what these 2 polar opposite brands have in common, or why they are even being discussed in the same post.
Well it's pretty simple, they are both turning 50 this year! So for celebrating their half a century, Sanrio (the owner of Hello Kitty) and Doc Martens are collaborating with a line of 1460 boots and Mary Janes for women.


x



No comments:

Post a Comment