Here are some things I have gathered this week during my internet explorations:
- Quirky words - Public School posters
- INSPIRATION - I am absolutely in love with this guys look.
- Totally obsessed with see through dresses and skirts, all you need is a great pair of high waisted briefs ( you know, the ones Carrie in SATC used to wear) and you good to go.
- what can I say, I like this picture, let's focus on the details
- Just came across this rather young brand D.EFECT
- I grew up in a house full of wallpaper and although it's not always easy, I still like the idea of it
- These 3 brothers are super creative
- Not sure if this is actually practical, but in the words of Rachel Zoe ' I die' for those crystals
- talk about a room with a view, it would however scare me to live in a glass house in the middle of the woods.
- this makes me think of holiday
- so simple and yet it makes such a great impact
- I am really liking this collection by Cooperative Designs and these Illustrations by David Poole just capture the feel of this brand.
Happy Holiday and remember this check list done by My Little Paris