Pages

29.7.11

happy weekend#1

The weekend is finally here along with the end of the month and the beginning of summer holiday, for most people. I am however not one of those lucky ones as I am still in the office next week, but what is an extra week now in any case, especially when followed with a long holiday back in South Africa.
Here are some things I have gathered this week during my internet explorations:


 
  •  INSPIRATION - I am absolutely in love with this guys look.
  •  Totally obsessed with see through dresses and skirts, all you need is a great pair of high waisted briefs ( you know, the ones Carrie in SATC used to wear) and you good to go.
  • what can I say, I like this picture, let's focus on the details

  • Just came across this rather young brand D.EFECT
  • I grew up in a house full of wallpaper and although it's not always easy, I still like the idea of it
  • Not sure if this is actually practical, but in the words of Rachel Zoe ' I die' for those crystals

  • talk about a room with a view, it would however scare me to live in a glass house in the middle of the woods.

  • this makes me think of holiday

  • so simple and yet it makes such a great impact

  • I am really liking this collection by Cooperative Designs and these Illustrations by David Poole just capture the feel of this brand.

Happy Holiday and remember this check list done by My Little Paris 
xMM

    1 comment:

    1. I don't know why, but I like purple sea.
      In the next picture there is diamond with Passion cut, I believe there is more than 57 facets. of course if this is diamond..

      ReplyDelete