Pages

11.11.11

a night of a 1000 drawings

Last night I finally went to my first night of a 1000 drawings and I even helped out as a volunteer (pat on the back).  For those of you not in the know this is what it's all about:

"1000 Drawings is a one night exhibition made possible by everybuddy out there donating a5 drawings to paballo ya batho (an inner city homeless care organisation) who sells the drawings to the public for R100. All are welcome to donate drawings to make a difference, from novice to pro. Draw anything, with anything on anything A5."
It was a great evening which took part in Braamfontein at The Grove and across the road at (my new favourite Saturday hangout) the Neigbourgoods Market.
The vibe was awesome and everybody was there to support a good cause!


























This last one is one of the pictures I bought and I just love it absolutely love it!

xMM

No comments:

Post a Comment