Pages

3.2.12

weekend things

Yuppeeee, it's finally the weekend! here are just a few things I've collected over the past week.
Happy weekend!

I am really enjoying the simplicity in line mixed with prints in this collection by twentysevennames

doesn't this make you think of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, start from the outside in, and do try keep you snail in hand.

I love these illustrations by Paul Thurlby via [simplesong]

wouldn't a little cabin in the woods with glass walls and ceiling be a great way to escape whilst listening to old records via designvagabond


I just absoluetly love this look, especially the way she makes it look so effortless, yet from her head to her toes she's so well kept...oh ze french! via The Sartorialist


The Coveteur is one of my favourite websites, at least a weekly visit is made to this amazing site




xMM

2 comments:

  1. Proper table settings of Mrs.Lilien is not proper, there's no shrimp fork for Mrs. Vivian! But I like button "Stalk me" on her site.oh noo! Am I a stalker??because "it's more interesting to have just a picture of a small detail - then you can dream all the rest around it". That's right!
    it was great to discover you! now i am following you on twitter, looking for more of yours exciting writings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete