Pages

17.10.12

From Jozi with Love...


If there was ever a prize for the best non active blogger, I would be sure to win hands down. But I do however have a good reason(s). Two months ago I gave up the streets of Paris for the African sun. As if the move wasn't strenuous enough, I decided to not only launch my own jewellery label, but also a 'on the side' vintage label. Overambitious much? oh yes, and did I mention my computer crashing? Although they managed to practically recover all my files (hallelujah!) my whole computer is a mess and it's almost like a scavenger hunt tracking down certain images.

As a result, there is so much I want to share, that I should've shared already, but better late than never I guess? So in the next few weeks I will be digging a bit in the past as well as showcasing the present.



xMM

No comments:

Post a Comment