Pages

24.5.11

a horse affair

I'd never before been to the races in Paris, but I knew I had to get a new dress.  After a whole saturday of searching I found a great dress, however it was white and there was a little make up smudge on the collar. No worries, I say to myself, I'll just wash it. It didn't occur to me that I could also shrink it. Luckily I had another white, yes I know, dress hanging in my cupboard so I put it on and it was a, phew, lifesaver. Wait, I think I spoke too fast. You see, this dress was lightly wrinkled and I just wanted to iron it and in the process smudged make up onto it, yes I know! However, if one has so many white dresses hanging in your cupboard, be sure to have a colourful/darker coloured dress just in case the first 2 dresses dont work out.

Finally at Longchamps the dress fiasco long forgotten, it was time to sit back and relax and enjoy good food, wine, company and of course horses. I was on camera duty for the day, not that I mind of course, and lets just say I got a tad bit carried away. Here are some snaps of the day, for more you can go look at my flickr.









x MM

1 comment: