Pages

10.5.11

weekend things

Ok i know it's a little late, but here are some things I did this weekend:


Centre de Beauté Indien - having recomended this place to friends fo eyebrow threading, I decided to finally try it out. I don't have very thick brows so I'm always a bit weary about having someone else touch them, but I'm not that good at keeping them tidy myself so I took the plunge and went for my first threading on Saturday. This place is great, you don't need an appointment and you'll be in and out in 5 mins and only 7€ out of pocket.


 
 Nanashi - rue de Paradis in the 10th is a little gem in the rough. Having a lot of our manufacturers in this road, I was constantly coming here for meetings, but it was only the day I gave the taxi driver the wrong address and had to walk down the entire road that I discovered how much more there was to offer on this little street off Saint-Denis. Nanashi definately caught my eye, but it hasn't been untill this past weekend that I went to try it out. It's a fantastic collaboration of east meets west, with Japanese inspired dishes, deli salads and delicious cakes.


Le Manoir - A new sight to see when coming to Paris. Personally I just went in to askinformation and I could possbly have peed in my pants, that guy walking was real, and let me just say, I wouldn't like to bump into him in a dark alley.

x MM

1 comment: