Pages

23.4.11

music filled summer days

As you are more than well aware it was Coachella this past weekend, which meant a lot of different things to a lot of different people.  It may sound ridiculous, but for me it marked the beginning of the summer here in the northern hemisphere. Summer days are here and will be filled with great music, oh and fabulous fashion.
When I go to a concert, all my friends know my first thing I worry about is, 'What do I wear?'.
If you have ever looked at photo's of music festivals it's as much about what you wear as it is about the line up.
So where does one find just the perfect outfit to wear? Well fashion always finds a way to draw inspiration from it's past, and to state my case I thought I would do a few comparisons of Coachella 2011 VS Woodstock '69.

 - floppy straw hats

- flowery prints


- the hippy tassels


- beads and prints

What would be your music festival style this summer?
Here's a look at a typical outfit I'll be wearing, with the key goal to look good and still be comfortable.
Some key ingredients will also be, my camera, water and sunblock!


-Tshirt  - Necklace - Hat - boobtube - shorts - sunglasses - jacket - camera - bag - shoes

xmm

No comments:

Post a Comment