Pages

29.4.11

an office to wake up for in the morning

You often hear people say, if you don't wake up in  the morning excited to go to work, you are probably not in the right job. My Little Paris is a website I've been following probably since it started. It's probably one of my best discoveries I've made since being here, that is after freshly baked almond croissants.
I can't remember when I subscribed to their newsletter or how I even found their website, but every morning when I open my mail I have a newsletter with something to do with or in Paris. It's definitely a recipe that works, so much so that they published a book.
One thing which always crosses my mind when reading this newsletter, I wonder what the office looks like? Is there an office? Does My little Paris get written in a chambre de bon in one of the high rising buildings of Montmatre? Well today I finally got my answer, and let me tell you, I don't think I'd go home if I worked in an office this awesome!










xMM

1 comment: