Pages

12.1.12

a new day, a new year, a new life...here's to 2012 and all its resolutions

Happy 2012 mes amis!
I know I know, the new year has already been in full swing for 12 days, and a list of resolutions a bit late, but hey as the say better late than never.


so here goes my list of resolutions for 2012:

1. be on time
2. be more active on twitter
3. be more active on my blog ( went through all my old posts and I have like a million drafts, whats with that hey?)
4. get more fit ( no i'm not copying the list above)
5. take a risk (just one will be enough)
6. be amazed (yes I did steal that one from New Years Eve, but why not!)

What are your resolutions? if you don't have any, it's not too late to start your list!
enjoy this year, I can feel that it's going to be a great one!

xmm

1 comment:

  1. oh, it's there!

    1. Embrace the Universe
    2. smoke less
    3. finish unfinished paintings
    5. burn all my stupid poetry
    6. and yeah.. find job

    ReplyDelete