Pages

19.1.12

a new year, a new house

So for those of you who know me and know that I'll be back in Paris in March, when unfortunately I'll have the tedious task of moving, again. On the upside, there is nothing that gives me greater joy than staring at beautiful interiors. So I thought whilst I may not be in this new apartment yet, I am going to be blogging once a week until then on ideas and images that inspire me.
Apart from interior magazines, one of my favourite sites is The Selby, who recently shot the most gorgeous short film with Lucy Chadwick for Zara. I have literally been obsessing about her apartment since the day I saw it, but not too sure if I could pull off that all white, clean edged, minimalist look.



There are however a few things in her apartment I would absolutely just love, including her glasses.


1. Modern oil on canvas panting, VandM 2. Whistling tea kettle, Lecreuset 3. Coffee pot, Heals
4. Linda Farrow Luxe spectacles, Net-a-porter 5. Wine carafe, Wine gift centre 6. Peonies, Teleflora
7. Table light, Conranshop 8. Wegner's Peacock Chair-Walnut, Designersrevolt 9. Modern sofa, Housebeautiful

xMM

1 comment:

  1. Chair-walnut is elegant. Modern oil in canvas..looks like black spot of modern colors in modern canvas!)

    ReplyDelete