Pages

7.2.11

dreamworlds

Over a long drawn out brunch at 'Le cafe qui Parle' yesterday, the girls somehow got onto the topic of dreams (I was back at the buffet table getting my money's worth on like my 13th cup of tea, so not sure how it all started). Don't you sometimes wonder upon waking up, how on earth did your subconscious came up with such cool ideas, or exactly the opposite. I often wake up, having dreamt about something, and thinking WOW! The sad reality is that within a few hours, most is forgotten, or at least the fundamental elements and that split second of inspiration, yes by your own dream, is lost.
So why not keep a dream diary? It could be really interesting to look back over your dreams in a few years time;)
Jatin Kampani is a great fashion photographer I recently discovered, who seriously makes me think I'm watching scenes from someone else's dreams.




 For more amazing photo's go have look at my pinboard on dreamlike photography.

Sweet dreams!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment