Pages

7.2.11

parisien sundays

 Although I'm sad that the weekend is over, Sundays are by far my favourite in Paris. I have my little ritual which starts with early morning vintage market exploring and then off to brunch with my friends normally ending off in my friend Lisa's vintage shop to find the latest treasure(s).
My favourite market is "marche aux Puces des Vanves" which is a morning market full of vintage fashion and antiques. Although it is a popular market, it is less crowded by the masses of tourists and quite french. The one thing I really enjoy is how the people take pride in their displays, looking after their treasures up till the last minute of ownership.

One of my favourite places to brunch is at the end of Montmatre,  'Le cafe qui parle'. For 17 euros you can choose either cheese or meats with a salad or a mix of the two and the rest is buffet. This is a great way to enjoy a sunday afternoon with friends chatting and watching the world go by.




x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's the most amazing market. So many beautiful things I want

    ReplyDelete