Pages

20.2.11

NY fashion week//quick recap

How time flies, New York fashion week has come and gone and 3 days already into London chance tp show off.






Here's a quick recap on what went down.

It was as much about fashion on the runway as off, thank goodness for guys like Tommy Ton and The Satorialist who keep us updated on the latest looks off the pavement.

Here are some trends spotted on the runway.

It was all about the dots for Mr Jacobs, but then again do you not remeber spotting those dots before?


Top 10 shows by Fashionista, can't say I disagree. I must also agree with those who said it, Victoria Beckham's collections just keep on getting stronger and stronger.

Here are some interesting numbers from the week and my new favourite (although she is not a newcomer to the fashion scene just my knowledge) Nanette Lepore.

have a lovely sunday, and for one last time I leave you with what seems to have been the anthem of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment