Pages

17.2.11

Live the Language


EF - Live The Language - Paris from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.

My little sister and I are constantly exchanging mails on new things we've found, especially blogs. 
I hate reblogging what other people have blogged about, but it's inevitable that you will eventually blog the same thing, as long as you give credit when and where it is due to the original author. 
Ok,  back to the subject, she sent me the link to a blog called, Black Eiffel, and i just had to post this video on my wall too. I can totally relate to it, having lived in Paris for 2 and half years now, and that video I swear was a lot like my first year, except with a lot more getting lost. I so just fell in love with Paris again, not that my lover affair has ever ended, but you know what I mean.
Here for some more countries.

Enjoy!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment